Simplify Trial – Cervical Artificial Disc Study
Are you experiencing numbness, tingling or pain in your neck, shoulder or arm?
Simplify Disc is a cervical artificial disc that may be of interest to you.
Simplify® Disc is an investigational device designed to:
• Permit the full diagnostic imaging capability of MRI
• Minimize patient exposure to ionizing radiation from CT scans
• Be available in disc heights as low as 4mm to treat a broad range of patients
Do You Qualify?
You must meet certain criteria to take part in Simplify® Trial:
• Age 18-60
• Diagnosis of cervical radiculopathy or myelopathy requiring treatment at one level
• Failure to respond to non-surgical treatment
• Ability to attend follow-up progress visits with your Center for Spine Care
physician over a 24 month period and probably longer
For more information, call the The Spine Institute at: 310-828-7757